Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!!!......

......Alfie!!!!!!
This is a card I made recently for a lil cutie who will be one on Friday. My friend asked if I could make a card for Alfie from his big sisters, & this is what I came up with.
All papers, lettering & images are from a digital download kit "Sweet Safari" which is from Sweet Shoppe Designs. As soon as I saw it I loved it, its soooooo cute!
The letters & images have been double mounted onto thick card, to give the effect of chipboard & to add dimension.

My friend thought it was great but more importantly the girls liked it, so job done!!! lol.
And guess what????...........I think I just might have found my mojo.........hehe
Many thanks for popping by, Kerry xxx

13 comments:

Lexxie said...

Really lovely Kerry, I'm so glad you've got your mojo back! I took over a year out once but I think if crafting is in your blood it will return at some point!
Fab card, love the soft muted colours and your sweet l'il dragonfly,
Love Sarita xx

Ruth said...

This is super....great to see you busy card making again,Ruth x

deifen said...

This is great-I love sweetshoppe too but never put anything as good as this together.I discovered your blog shortly after you took time out and am so glad you're back in form again as your cards are inspirational!
Dei xx

amanda stokes said...

Wow you certainly have found your mojo this card is fab!!!hugs amanda xx

Zoe said...

Wow, this is fantastic, I love it!

Cass said...

Fabby card Kerry.Love the papers,they are lovely.Super cute little dragonfly too.Your mojo looks fine to me,pass some my way if you've got any spare...lol
Hugs
Cass xxx

Vicki said...

oh wow!!!! Kerry this is amazing, love all the components, so super cute. So chuffed your mojo is back where it belongs, it's lovely to have you back in Blogland, missed you loads....(((hugs))) xx vicki xx

Julie said...

Hey Kerry great to see you back but I do know what you mean about needing a break sometimes. Love your card, I got these papers too, you've done a fab job with them

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Kerry you have been busy since my last visit with so many gorgeous cards. I lvoe each and every one of them. Hope you have a good weekend, hugs lInda x

Shazza said...

love this card
x

Michelle Short said...

Great card Kerry, I love those letters and that dragonfly is so cute! xx

Vee said...

WOW!!!! welcome back glad you found your mojo, this is amazing. So much detail. Fab card.
xx Vee

Stacey said...

This is the cutest! I really love this one. Kids cards can be tricky but this is spot on! ~♥~