Freebie Images

"To see all of the freebie images I've posted on my blog scroll down & you'll find them on the right hand side. I hope you like & enjoy using them!" Kerry xxx

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Copics & Cards!!!.....

Hi there all, I hope you are well & enjoying this lovely weather we're having at the moment.......let's hope it can last as long as possible!
Many thanks to everyone who left comments on my last post, they really are most appreciated.

Well, I took myself off to the NEC at the weekend & Jools & myself wondered around the stalls trying to find yummy goodies. For anyone else who went I don't know if you felt the same but I was a little disappointed. Maybe it was just me but there didn't seem to be as many stalls, or should I say the ones which I was hoping for. That said I did manage to spend!
My best buy been a handful of Copics. I had had one for a while (which I received as part of a blog candy from Vicki) & kept meaning to get some more.

Having played with them since the weekend its now clear that I NEED to buy more.........lots more!!!! lol I love them.

So, needless to say I've been making cards......YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really enjoyed making this card. The image was given to me in a RAK, PP's are from various digital downloads which I had printed out a while back, lace & eyelets are from stash. The ribbon was white & I've coloured with it with one of the Copics to match the image.

Again, this image was sent to me in a RAK & the ribbon started out white. It has had the same 'Copic' treatment to match the colours as used on the image.
I'm quite pleased with how the images have turned out but as with most new things think I need to practice. But, something tells me I'll enjoy doing so!

Over the next few days I'll pop a couple of other cards on that I've managed to do, & try to get round to some much needed & overdue blog hopping!
Bye for now, Kerry xxx

10 comments:

Stacey said...

Welcome to the Copic club! I love 'em too, but the are totally addictive! Great to have you back crafting again ~♥~

Helen said...

Thses are fab Kerry! It's great to see you crafting again!
Helen x

Cass said...

Hi Kerry,great to see you back again.Cards are absolutely fabby.Love your colouring with the Copics.I've got a few but need to practice more before i let them loose on my blog...lol.Can't wait to see some more.
Hugs
Cass xxx

Ruth said...

Welcome back..glad to see your latest creations! They are fantastic.I use Promarkers but have been wondering about copics,what do you think? Ruth x

iReneM said...

Your images look fantastic considering you think you need more practice with your new copics :-)
I love 'em too and really enjoy using them. Trouble is, once we start we need more and more!!!
Looking forward to seeing more of your cards

x

Anonymous said...

Great to see you crafting Kerri..Your cards are `gorgeous`..Enjoy the rest of the nice weather:)♥

liza said...

gorgeous card kerry as always,so glad to see you making cards again and that you you HAVNT fell ot the edge of the earth lol,love liza oxo

Julie said...

hi Kez....you have done a Fantastic job with your Copics!...not used mine yet, maybe this weekend. I love the ginghams on your lil girl card, gorgeous. x

Vicki said...

great to see that you've got back into crafting Kerry and wow!!! your colouring is fab with your new Copics, watch out though, they're incredibly addictive....xx vicki xx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous cards Kerry, I love your colouring as always and glad you are enjoying your Copics - I love mine!! xx